Tuition fees / prices
EHC is an Approved Training Organization (ATO) certified by EASA, which qualifies for National programs of student aid. There is no processing fee for applicants from EU/EEA/EFTA contries, and not VAT on educational costs.
- CPL(H): 850.000,- Training on the R44
- ATP(H)IR MCC: 1.350.000,- Training on the R44 + twin engine .
- IR(H)ME: 452.000,-
- IR(H)ME (for pilots with valid EC135T2+ type rating) : 302.500,-
- FI(H) flight instructor: 174.000,- (conducted on the R22)
- Typerating R22: 27.300,-
- Typerating R44: 38.300,-
- Typerating EC135 T2+: 149.500,-
**Listed prices do not include skilltest or examiner fee
- NORWAY: EHC is an approved fagskole which allows the students benefits and student loan from Lånekassen.
- SWEDEN: EHC is an approved “högskola” which allows the students benefits and tudent loan from CSN.
- DENMARK: EHC is an approved at certified school, which allows the students benefits and a student loan in SU.
- FINLAND: EHC is an approved and certified school, which allows the students benefits and student loan in KELA .
If you come from a country outside the EU/EEA and wish to study in Norway, you must apply for a residence permit for studies. This is also called a study permit